I want to pay for this. Oreed an adfaa lehaza
Can I pay in Euros? Hal yomkenny an adfaa bel Euro?
Can I Speak to your Manager? Hal yomkeny al tahadoth maa moderak?
Who is in charge? Man al Masoul?
Do you take Master Card? Hal taqbaloun al taamol bel master card?
Leave me alone Etrokny wahdy
May I have a Bottle of Water Please Hal yomken an aakhoz zogaget meyah?
Bureau De Change : maktab el-sarf
Money : fuluss
I Would Like To Change Some Money : ayez asarraf fuluss
Change (Coins) : fakka
Have You Any Change? : andokom fakka?
Price : el-taman
Where Can I Buy...? : fein mumken ashtari...?
How Much? : bekam?
How much does this cost? Bekam haza?
How Much Is This? : bi kam da
It's Too Expensive : ghali awi
A Little : shuaya
A Lot : keteer
That's Fine/Perfect : tamam
Baker : khabbaz
Grocer : baqqal
Butcher : gazzar
Butcher's house : Gezzara
Shop : mahal
Photographer's : mesauaraty
Bookshop : maktaba
Newspaper : journaal
Book : kitab
Jeweler : sayegh
- Learn Japanese with Glossika
- Japanese hiragana and katakana games
- Learn Japanese online with JapanesePod101
- Learn Japanese with Rocket Japanese
- Learn Japanese with LinguaLift - Learn to speak Japanese confidently and naturally with Rocket Japanese
- Learn Japanese online with dante-learning
- Master Japanese: The Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide to Learning Nihongo
- Japanese language learning material from White Rabbit Japan
Find Japanese Tutors on Preply