1. If colours/shading, etc of the printing is critical.
2. If you want special paper - for example a tinted paper rather than a plain white paper.
3. If your volume is a non-standard size or shape (. If you are printing on anything other than standard A4 portrait paper).
We have, at this stage, only made arrangements for standard printing. Though the copycentre can cope with A3s and folding, too. If you are making an 'odd sized' book, it is important that you read our section on paper grain - see Preparing a thesis for binding.
Also note that we can trim pages down to size if you are printing on a larger size than you actually want to bind, as we have huge guillotines.
4. If for any reason you have concerns about the printing result.
5. If there is a VERY limited binding timeframe.
provides you with quality online printing solutions like - online document printing, online poster printing, online thesis printing, online dissertation printing, online posters printing, online certificates printing, online brochures printing, online catalogue printing, etc. We print anything on paper. We offer various binding options such as hard binding, soft binding, spiral binding, wiro binding, staple binding, glue binding, etc. It is a web2print solution.
Let's drop the boring stuff here only and start printing!! Give us a try! ;)